How does it work?How do you earn indorse bucks and indorse tokens? You can understand the working mechanism of indorse with step by step procedure explained below:
• Sign up
• Create your profile
• Start adding your claims
• For example, if you are freelancer writing technical articles, you can post this claim along with the link to the published articles as proof
• Another user who is part of your network indorses your skill using the anonymous voting mechanism called as anonymous indorsement protocol
• After the consensus of reputation in your claim your reputation increases and you and that another user is rewarded an indorse bucks
• These indorse bucks that you earned can be later converted into tradable indorse tokens.
• These tokens can be used to purchase advertising and other services available on the platform
• In this way, the users of indorse are rewarded for the content and the network that they are helping to build.
Each member can take part in Indorse platform through two roles: Claimant and Moderator The claimant makes the claim with proof attached with his/her claim whereas the job of the moderator is to verify the claim and either approve it or flag it as inappropriate. For every claim that gets approved the reputation of the user increases.
Indorse Explainer Video
Indorse runs on ICO to collects funds for further development. They are planning to collect around 50,000 eth and they will send 1000 IND token in exchange of 1 etherum token. 35% of total collected coins is planned to distribute among the investors. The reason for indorse to run on ICO is to collect funds and utilize this fund for development and other sectors of the platform.
To summarize Indorse is a platform offering you reward for every little skill you have and with the guarantee of ownership of your data You can now earn for what you share on this platform rather than just watch your data being used by some other platforms to make money.